Romance

1.K2K –00016

 

Manitham!

 

Advika was excited to the core to meet her soul mate, her love of life, her little bundle of joy and happiness who made her smile when she couldn’t. It was one of the most difficult phases she was undergoing and to add upon her grief, her aunt visited her home with unexpected news breaking her heart once again.

 

She walked out hurriedly hearing the good news of her sister getting married to her love of life irrespective of the different caste.

 

I don’t love you anymore; Adhi confessed few months ago when she strongly believed that he is her man! It’s not that she can’t be happy for her sister; it’s just that she felt sad that she couldn’t live a life she dreamt for many years.

 

Karthik came in his bike fully wrapped in jerkin and helmet shielding his small head.

 

You look completely different baby, he said before she could open her mouth.

 

She was wearing a cream-colored cotton salwar with red and blue flower prints on it making her look adorable.

 

It’s a children event right so is this dress, she answered back quickly climbing up on his bike with no handlebar but only his bony shoulders to hold on.

 

Can we go, baby, he asked and it began drizzling.

 

In 11 minutes, Advika was completely soaked from top to bottom. Not moving a step forward, Karthik halted near an EB office with a large canopy of neem tree acting as a shelter to many souls. Karthik squeezed her dupatta and salwar top to make her feel warm.

 

When the downpour reduced, they began driving again climbing bridges and under bridges flooded with water as a result of Chennai’s December Downpour! In short, it was a roller coaster ride for both of them without any safety belts.

 

In the world where one can be anything, Karthi choose humanity which confines love, friendship, people and places, nature especially.

 

He is not her romantic partner but the universe’s gift that she didn’t carry in her womb but in every atom of her body.

 

Relationships like this too exist!

-Amritha Prem

 

 

 

2. K2K 00022

 

BLINDFOLDLY LOVING STAR AND THE MOON:

 

              Once the moon was near to  the star which was new to the sky. It was very happy by seeing the moon near to  that. And they both cuddle each other and the star became more bright and the moon was also growing and glooming. Star considered it as a love sign.. The star waited for night fall so it can see the moon . Day by day the moon grows and the star also become brightest. Star thought that  it is more gifted than others. Their romantic hide-and-seek continues throughout the night. Moon makes star happy by doing whatever the star needs and surprises it with gifts. The days passed by. On a full moon day, the star watched the moon with more love. Pity star who doesn't know that was it's last happiest day. And the next day moon keeps distancing the star thus moon got  slowly fading away. Day by day, moon fades. Irony is not only the moon fades, the memory, and love for star also fades. Distance between them grows, the star which doesn't know the reason why moon is doing like this, the only thing star knows was loving the moon whatever happens it keep on went to the moon, but  the moon doesn't understand the star feeling.

 

            The star was waiting that one day the moon will remember everything and will come to it..

 

              I WAS MADE AND MEANT TO LOOK FOR YOU, AND WAIT FOR YOU AND BECOME YOURS FOREVER.

S.T.ANBUSELVI

 

 

 

3.K2K00039

 

Romance!

The very word associated with LOVE.

 

Is life interesting without romance?

No! Right?

 

Here we move elegantly into a fantasy world.

 

Ashma,

As like any other day,

When she was done with her professional work,

She starts thinking about her next step in life.

 

She was not able to think anything further,

Except Ashmir, the love of her life.

 

His words "Hey beautiful" is the only romantic thing in her life.

 

Those days were the best of her life.

Each day seemed to be new and exciting one.

Sharing of love and togetherness.

 

The one special conversation most of the time they had that keeps echoing her throughout her life!

 

"Ashma, What is more romantic? Is that 'I love you'?"

"No Amrish, when you say 'Hey beautiful'!"

 

Although she knew she is'nt cute by appearance this makes her believe how much he loves her.

 

Still she remembers the last time she boarded the train, when he murmured far away "Hey beautiful"- the most romantic moment.

 

By the time she comes into reality, it was already time for her office and her routine begins as like another day.

 

Comment: A romance is a fantasy world that everyone comes across but in different versions but a feel happening "naturally"

#Aish#

 

 

 

4.K2K00070

 

 L'AMOUR

 

I'm Shawn, 17yrs old. I live with my mom in Paris. My dad couldn't take my responsibility so he left us. It was just like a 'hit and run' scenario. My mom took care of me all these years.

 

One day my mom had to go to the US for official work for 3 days. I thought ,"Let's not waste this time". I invited my friends Joel, Maria and Veronica to my home for a small party. We had fun, enjoyed the party had delicious food and drinks. After party we started playing 'Truth or Dare'. In the middle of the game Joel and Maria had to leave as they had some important stuff to do.

 

I was thinking to wrap up everything but, Veronica was still there. I was happy because we both were home alone. Yes, I had a crush on her from a long time. She was the 'Love of my Life'. That was the reason I invited her in the first place. Veronica wanted to continue the game.

 

It was my turn, I gave her a dare to dance with me. I turned on a romantic music and we started to dance. One of my arm was on her shoulder and the other on her waist. It was a blissful feeling. I was just staring at her eyes, her eyes were like the ocean. After dance it was her turn, she asked me question ,"I will give you four options, with whom would you like to go on a date?". I replied that ,"I dont need any options, I will go with you, only you, not anyone else". My replied resulted into a bright smile on her face. She was blushing and staring at me. I almost proposed her. Then it was my turn, I gave her a dare to stare in my eyes. We both were all alone in my house. Both starring at each other. We could understand each other's feelings just by looking into each other's eyes. We came closer, more closer, closer till I could feel her breathe. I placed my hand around her neck. We hugged each other. We started to feel each other. It was warm and affectionate. She pulled me back and started kissing me. I closed my eyes, I could feel the touch of her hands on my back, physical touch of our bodies and her lips kissing me.

 

There was love between us. I stopped her from kissing me, hold her back, looked into her eyes and said, " I.. love..." and suddenly I heard something, "Wake up, Wake up, its 10 in the morning”. It was my mom. I woke up. Everything I just saw was a dream. A complete disappointment.

 

I had my breakfast and then I received a text from Veronica. "Hey, I have two tickets for a movie, it would be great you could come..", she texted. For me that was 'A New Hope'.

 

Moral: Early morning dreams may come true..

Written by Harshvardhan

 

 

 

5.K2K00074

 

PUPPY TO PLATONIC

 

           Seventy years have gone. I have had a smooth sail.

            Now when I read the news on the elopement, suicide, murder, honor killing linked with love affairs, I really wonder how lucky my spouse and I are!

 

             Both of us were in our teen age, precisely thirteen years when we were playing together in our residential area. Everything appeared to be normal as we moved freely everywhere in our households. Somehow in course of time we felt that something bound us  so strongly that we besotted each other. Then we didn’t realize it was our puppy love. You know no language can describe love in its fullest form!

 

            When we grew our infatuation also cemented stronger. We felt that  neither of us could live without the other. Both of us had so many sweet, intense moments that fertilized our amorous plant. Both of us focused on our studies conscientiously. I became an I.A.S. officer and he a manager in a concern.

 

           My parents searched for a suitable bridegroom for me. They dreamt naturally that their son-in-law should be of equal status in all aspects, as they felt that I had achieved my best in my life.

 

       The day came that we had to speak out openly the plan of our marriage. Both the parents never ever thought that we were attached to each other in love. They were under the illusion that we had moved closely as siblings thus far. They objected vehemently to our choice of wedding. All those years we never felt that our families belonged to different castes of unequal hierarchy. They could not imagine  love instead of arranged marriage and that to  intercaste marriage. Passing of five years proved the steadfastness of our love. They solemnized our love marriage that tested the vagaries of life.

         

          Moral: Love is not love without concern, commitment, consistency and character.

- R. Arunachalam

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father

சுய விருப்ப கதைகள்

LGBTQ & DISABILITY